A great option to save on textbooks
- Look up which textbooks you need using our Textbook Search Engine. A link to Textbooks Rentals can be found by each book listing. If that book is available for rent it will be listed on the rental search results. Or you can search the rental pages directly.
- Select the book you'd like to rent by adding them to the "Rental Cart".
- Click on the Rental Cart (top-right of the website) to order your rental books
- Your order is shipped from our trusted partner directly to your door.
- When your rental period expires, bring your books to the Textbook Office in the Main Store to return them!
Things you should know:
Textbook rentals are great because they allow you to save money, but they're not for everyone. Keep in mind the following information before choosing to rent textbooks:
- Most rental textbooks are in gently used condition and may show signs of wear such as scratches, folded pages, bent spines, dog-eared pages, writing and highlighting on pages and covers, and other signs of wear.
- Rental books are ordered online and shipped directly from our partner to your home, you cannot pick up your rental books at our store. It takes about 4 business days for a book to arrive.
- When your rental period ends, you will return the rental books to the Main Campus Store.
- Rental books do NOT include CD-ROMs, website access codes, or other supplementary materials.
For more details, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Get Started Now!
To get started, search for your textbooks.