Aplia Frequently Asked Questions
Aplia is an online learning tool which includes access to a digital copy of the textbook; a subscription can often be purchased packaged with a hardcopy of the new textbook, or as a standalone product. Below is a list of some of the common questions students have about Aplia.
For an in depth FAQ visit the Aplia website.
- How do I sign in for the first time?
- I can't find my course key. Where is it?
- What should I do if I forget my password?
- What is my Aplia Payment Code?
- Can I get a refund on my Aplia Card?
- 6. My Aplia Payment Code is not working. Can you help?
Start with a System Configuration Test to make sure you can access all of the features on Aplia's website. This takes just a few seconds and tells you how to update your browser settings if necessary.
You may then register your new account at http://www.aplia.com/. You will need your instructor's course key to enroll in his or her Aplia course.
2. I can't find my course key. Where is it?
- Your instructor may have included the Aplia Course Key in the syllabus or other printed materials from your first day of class. Try looking for your Aplia Course Key on websites that your instructor or institution provides for your course.
If you do not have the course key, please provide us with the following information and we will be more than happy to provide you with it:
- Instructor's full name
- University name
- Class title and section (if applicable)
To retrieve your password on the Aplia website at: http://courses.aplia.com/af/servlet/forgotpass
The Aplia Payment Code is used to activate your account. Payment Codes may come bundled with your textbook or be sold separately.
Once activated access codes cannot be returned. However, if you buy a textbook package that includes an access code, you can return the entire package if it is still unopened and in the original packaging. You will need a receipt to make a return.
- If you are having trouble entering your Aplia Payment Code, run through the following checklist:
- Make sure your course accepts payment codes. To do this, sign in to your Aplia course. If you do not see a payment code option on the Payment page, please contact Aplia Support.
- Note that payment codes can be used only once.
- Make sure you don't mistake your course key for your payment code. A payment code has the format XXXXX-XXX-XXXXX-XXX. A course key has the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
If problems persist please contact Aplia Support.